Monday, November 12, 2012

Smugmug is Here

I just realized I had not updated my blog here in quite some time. I will try to start doing better from now on. I made a change a couple of months ago which is proving to be a very good move for my customers. That is, I now have joined up with Smugmug.com which allows me to offer online view and ordering of prints, all from the comfort of your home or office... or anywhere else you might have internet access. This is not only convenient for my customers, it also eliminates any fear of "high pressure" sales... which I've never done anyway, but now you don't even have to deal with me personally. Simply click and order, and the finished product will be shipped directly to you. Check us out on Smugmug and let me know what you think!
Smugmug

No comments:

Post a Comment