Monday, June 20, 2016

Exhibit A

In my previous post I spoke about the review in which the bride said all of my pictures were washed out or faded out. It is true that many of the ceremony pictures are "sun washed" and there were shadows under the eyes of the wedding party, but I told her this would be an issue. The following are some examples of that day to show that "all" of the pictures were not "horrible" as she wrote in her review. I post these to show that the problem was not my work but the bride's choice to be married in direct sunlight, shoot wedding party's pictures facing the sun and scowling faces. I can ask people to smile, but when they don't, that is not my fault. When they cooperated with me, we got some great shots, but this bride refused to work with me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment